Saturday, August 16, 2014

To Frisbee or not to Frisbee, that is the Question

I made a remark yesterday, or the day before about the soap opera known as Brooklyn.  I liked the idea so much and our lives are so intertwined now, that, I decided to give us a "Soap Opera" blogesque look at our lives.

Somewhere in my life adventures, when I did not have a dog, I heard that if you feed your dog their meals inside the inverted Frisbee your dog would learn to play Frisbee!  Who only knows how long that piece of arcane trivia has rolled around in my head.  I am willing to guess at least a couple decades.

According to authorities who know her much longer than myself, she has never though Frisbee's worth her time.  It has been a week now that I have fed her in the Frisbee.  This morning I took the Frisbee with us going walking.  On the way back I tried lofting it a couple times.

I wish the could have been able to have this filmed!  She was SO stocked about seeing her "food dish" fly that she went after it like Indiana Jones looking for lost treasure!  In fact, a 60 lb dog can, in fact, pull a woman of substance almost over!

The fanaticism of Balls, has now opened up a whole new world of OCD fun.  Got to get someone to film this.  It is just hysterical.  (She is still working on how to pick it up.  Presently it looks like she is trying to break the speed record for digging to China through a Frisbee!

(No, I am not being generic, it really is a Frisbee.  I do have to wonder why it is only recommended for children 5+?  Can a 4 yr old swallow it?  How does one miss handle a Frisbee?

'

So, here is the first installment of the doggie "Soap Opera"--soon to be improved and expanded to reflect on the absurdities of life with a dog, specifically a Hearing Ear Service Dog.  I need to tell you this four-footed helper is giving me hysterical moments pretty much everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment